DATA OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
Entity name: CLEVER SOLAR DEVICES SOCIEDAD LIMITADA (hereinafter CSD).
Telephone: (+34) 644 677 311
1. Web Contact Form.
- Purpose. Answer your request for information made through our contact form.
- Legitimation. The legitimacy for the processing of your data is the express consent of the interested party.
- Recipients. No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
RIGHTS IN THE PROCESSING OF DATA
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
The data that CSD may collect through the use, navigation of the website, through our forms, via email or due to the contractual relationship that binds you with CSD is personal data. When filling in each of the forms on our website there will be a series of mandatory data, whose fields are marked with the * symbol. In the case of not filling in such fields, the purposes described in each of the forms will not be able to be carried out. On some occasions, we inform you that simply by using and browsing our Website, CSD will store data related to:
- IP address
- Browser version
- Duration of the visit or browsing of the Website
How long are we going to keep your personal data?
At CSD we will keep your personal data for the periods established in the box below:
Web contact form: Your personal data will be processed for the time strictly necessary to meet your request.
Spontaneous application: By virtue of CSD's conservation policy, your personal data will be kept for a maximum period of ONE YEAR
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- Execution of a contract for the provision of services.
- Explicit consent of the interested party in the following data processing:
- Processing of data in web contact forms.
- Compliance with a legal obligation:
- The periods of conservation of your data once the contractual relationship has ended is based on compliance with the provisions of the Commercial Code.
- Communication of your data when requested by the Tax Inspectorate is covered by Law 58/2003, of December 17, General Tax.
- Legitimate interest pursued by the person responsible for the treatment.
- El tratamiento de los datos de contactos profesionales.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
As indicated in the basic information, no data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation. In those cases where it is necessary, customer data may be transferred to the following organizations, in compliance with a legal obligation:
- The data necessary for compliance with the legal obligation may be transferred to the Spanish Tax Agency.
- To the banking entities that correspond, to be up to date with payments.
- In the event that it is requested, your data will be transferred to the Labor Inspectorate.
What are your rights in relation to data processing?
As a data owner, you have the right to obtain confirmation about the existence of a treatment of your data, to access your personal data, request the rectification of data that are inaccurate or, where appropriate, request the deletion, when among other reasons , the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or you as an interested party withdraw the consent granted. CSD will treat and keep your data in accordance with current regulations, without prejudice to the fact that as an interested party you may request in any case, the limitation of the processing of your data. In certain cases, you may exercise your right to data portability, which will be delivered in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format to you or to the new data controller you designate. You will have the right to revoke consent at any time for any of the treatments for which you have granted it. To exercise your rights, contact us through the email address email@example.com. You will have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in the event that you consider that the exercise of your rights has not been adequately addressed. The maximum term to resolve will be one month from the receipt of your request. In the event of any modification of your data, we thank you for communicating it to us duly in writing in order to keep your data updated.
© CLEVER SOLAR DEVICES, SORIA 2023 - All rights reserved